- No products in the cart.
DISCLOSURE PLANNING Online Course
Getting expert advice on HOW to disclose and WHAT JOB ACCOMMODATIONS TO ASK FOR, will preserve your work performance and your peace of mind.
When Your Health Starts Getting in the Way of Your Job
This course is for you if
- You’ve been “covering” a health condition at work
- Your health has recently or progressively become difficult for you to manage
- You’re working in a position that requires supervising others, or
- Your role involves Human Resources functions
Benefits for Employees
- Healing of self-image and restored confidence
- Open dialogue with employer based on trust
- Accommodations for optimal job performance secured
Benefits for Employers
- Resolve disruptions with employee performance
- Avoid on-boarding cost to replace employee
- Established the foundation of a solid relationship with employee
Course topics include: What is Disclosure Planning, Legal Protections, Rights & Responsibilities, Risks & Benefits, Accommodations, Decisions to Make, Creating a Courageous Conversation & Future Visioning.
Course participants will walk away with a 5-part formula for building that Courageous Conversation, a clear plan for decision-making and a strong, confident approach to ensuring they get the accommodations they need on the job.